2009年5月15日星期五

Happy>.<

Cuty Baby

Is that the baby cute????
so Natural d smile ...
I like it...
15/5/09
B.M(2)
Really failed that my mom oso dunnoe me...
(brocken english)...
So shit lo the karangan...
kepentingan memupuk nilai murni...
OMG....
So scared me when i saw the title....
The novel also...
Klimaks...
Damn it...
i didnt study it...
but oso blow blow xia lo...
haiz...
the ringkasan is the best thing i do at BM 2 ...
so shit...
The Physic....
haha!
Wen Theong !! Thx ....
Unbelieveble the physic i think i can pass....
Mou mou oso got preapared d lo...
haha...
Phew....
Is ok the physic...
Today go eat the pan mee....
Face to Face....
ok ok oni lo....EXPENSIVE>.<
3 ppl eat RM30++...
Lolx...
Happy today ...
Tomorow English cant failed ar...
Grace ur english can geh...
dun wil die d la...
I WANT AIM A AT GEO!!!
gambateh ...
p/s: grace , hope ur english 70++, hope myslef 60++ >.<

1 评论:

grace 说...

hey, 70++ onlu merh...
hahax~