2009年5月20日星期三

【 孤独痞子Weng 】

20/5/09

The stupid exam over….

May I happy???

I think I can’t….

So disappointed+ angry the stupid PEOPLE dun bird me yesterday!!!

I hate this people since today’s 10 a.m….

So rude that he is….

I hate him….If you know the people are u….PLZ think it what you do before at yesterday!!!

Phew….It’s ok now….Continue~

Today no go out with others….so “special”

My Midvalley…Sorry guyz my mom don’t allow….

Paiseh la….

Today is so pointless ….

After exam, go back home >.<

Becoz the PEOPLE make me no any thing to do after exam…

Cheh….

Mid Year exam only mar….So happy for what…

PMR is coming …. UEC is oso coming….

So happy for what?!

I love now this feeling….

No anybody come over me….

Lost my Good Brother….

Lost my friend…..

Both lost….except both zai zai loi loi^^

Many people always leng zai leng zai….

Leng zai no nid die meh….Stop dreaming la ! Key Xiao Gia….

Always leng zai!!! My partner also like dat….

GRR…..

Faceless got wrong meh …..

Cheh….

Continue dreaming partner….>.<

I wanna be diam diam now jor lo….

I hate so 38 again…

Hate him also now….

Angry day…

p/s:Long Da Happy Birthday~

1 评论:

Natnat 说...

ooi.
发生什么事啊?
不要那么..ERM..烦恼了啦..
不需为了一个人而牺牲自己的快乐
ALTHOUGH
那种FEELING是一定会在的啦
我不懂发生什么事..
SO如果你看了THIS不爽
就DELETE啦><
对不起..><
dun worry be happy^^