2009年5月16日星期六

I would like to buy ...A hamburger>.<

Hamburger Baby>.<
16/5/09
Feeling Bad today...





So lonely...





So unhappy....





1st ...today's exam...





just like "Olidu"(Bang Sai)





The answer always forgot...





But today's English Exam Paper shocked me....





Not so hard that i thought...





Kelly ~ thx...





violent and cruel...Newspaper cutting do it before....





Jane Loh...





Thx ~





Erm....





Actually....





Today the english exam paper like set for me one lor...





You can found that the paper got two page is about food and fitness lor...





So ZD >.<





Dont touch this> Burger.....





Lolx... XD





Just done the Pink Panther movie...





I would lik to buy....a hamburger....





Brocken Americian English...





Funny....





Go download or whatever ...Please support this movie>.<





I love it~





Today just like honey moon...





Because done both of the hardest exam...





Relax ~ Everybody>.<





What am I thinking recently...





I also don't know....





So tired that i thoght...




Can't rest now...




Can't Stop now...




Many daughters' and sons' problem....



But please stand at here think at my side...



I really care that ....



No people find me....No people bird me...Exept dear Amanda...



Disapointed always....



Whatever la.....Both of you all happy than enough jor la...



Gayao la....



p/s:Please support Pink Panther and Lee Hom's 爱错









0 评论: