2009年2月4日星期三

Unfortunately day

Just can use a “damn” word to describe today…
Geograffi ….
13/30~Failed,
But Algebra score 33/40….
I hate 33….i need to score full…
But also never mind la…
Next time gambateh lor…
Today is my first day so interesting when I tuition ING
But whatever…
I must score A at this Saturday d Bio…
If not I will l damn sad….
Don’t know why I not so interesting of my H4 jor…
Maybe because of H4 d shixi….
Always let my leader disappointed.,…
Haiyo shi xi ar….
Behave yourselves please….
Dun make xiao tong disappointed gain….
Everyone we muz gambatik together la…
Thx albert ur ji he lun~
Ifnot I hate jihelun stupid thing…
I muz gayao~
Hua Xuan oso gayao…
All my frenz gayao…
Tomorrow wil b a nice day~
C ya~

2 评论:

【千里马】 说...

we gambatik 2gether la~
其实如果你要进步的话
就不要去讨厌那一科
懂吗?
你越讨厌它
你就会越退步的~
其实你不喜欢H4
是可能最近跟你的组员
少接触吧~
watever la~
gambatik 2gether ba~

• 德 • 说...

yea..
moon rite..
try to like th subject as you wanna improve it..
and get closer to your H4..
understand those trainees..
give the support,and when you know you're helping them, you find yourself still happy in H4..
get it..
ji he lun..
haha..
anymor question,free for asking..