2011年7月29日星期五

What did I do
What should I do
When I did
When you changed
When I changed
Who can I trust
Who can you trust
Not me , but you
Made a silence
But I really didn't meant that
I just thinking
Something
I swear I didn't saw you
But I saw your back
But I am so sorry it was too late
I just wanted to say
Hi
Maybe i should so blur

Today
I expect 2nd recess
Can lunch
Finally I didn't
Still stay there
I can't be strong anymore
I give up for waiting
Then I go buy some food
The food
Was so salty
With my tears in deepened

Did I drop into hole of despire again ?
Such an insane question

Still waiting a stupid reply crazily
When can I Giv up on waiting

Should be ask you

Today saw a nice perfomance
But
Laugh so fake
Depressed
And don't know what can do
Just
Keep watching
Nice but

I found that today I am such an idiot
Did alot brainless action
So stupid
Hey fatty !
Can you wake up !
You really such an idiot !!!!!

0 评论: