2011年7月23日星期六

23/7/2011

this is the first post in year 2011....
I met an important new friend this year.....
Stupid idian.....
Seems like he is the friend i can tell those things to him....
He is a good friend just like a place you can trust and stay on it.....
Maybe is this reason....
I trust him....

When I sad.....
no body knows....
but the stupid indian just keep cheering me up....
i appreciate what he did ....
because it was an important stuff for me....
I am not greedy....
What I need ....
Is concern and support....

This friday...
i saw zhang having a damn bad mood at class....
after i see more clearly....
he just can't control himself more....
he same like me yesterday....
just dropped 'them'....
As a friend...
should give some comfort to him....
So i post something on his wall....
i said ....cheer up Bro....

At the same time....
the stupid indian pm me...
he told me something terrible....
and he order me to remove the post.....

I felt sad....
what he understood?
he thought i post it after heard what he said?
ridiculous ....
he just don't know he make me felt damn sad....
I just care this so much....

Today was a rainy day ....with lighting bolt......
after school...
i thought i can chat normally with him....
originally....
i can't....
I went for my math homework....
he came back to the dining table....
i keep doing my work....
but he sat more further...
for watching basketballs....

Strange feel...
if you don't wan sit here just say...
i will leave....
finally....
i choose to leave for calming down....
before i left the school...
i looked back inside....
he keep looking in the match.....
no body knows i left....
more sad....

Walking to the block such as an idiot...
walking alone without shadow....
rain drops....
drop...
and drop....
shirt get wet.....
and my tears....
queuing up to come out....

i keep walk....
finally there....
i rest and calm.....
after that saw kai xiang ....
he asked me...
argue with them edi?
luckily i calmed it down...
if not i sure cry....
thx kai xiang anyway...

after tuition...
went back by stupid douglas car....
so long no chat with him...
chat till he send me wrong station....
What a sad case again....
since that...
i take lrt and keep msg him...
told what am i thinking...
but seems like he not understanding....

What I did that all is worst thing....
he text me just now....
he say he don't know wtf he did and make me so crazy on this....
I no bird him since thursday....
thats the main point....

he didn't meant to find out the reason right....
nevermind...
just let him misunderstood me.....
i am not a good friend also....

weak....
incompetent....
hopeless me....

i think he is starting to give up me as a friend....

I am happy to met you this friend....
i swear...

but i just cant acept you don't trust me ....before you make it clear....

maybe i keep scold on you .....
but you did it the same thing to me when i post the thing in zhang wall....

i just a normal person....
not as strong as you thought.....


sorry
bryan...

0 评论: