2011年7月30日星期六

Another Cloudy day

Today why i get mad ?
i don't know why
You accompany at the first
but left me at the back later
Human said" no pain no gain "
i said "No care no pain "

Zhang always told me
Less care something
Less hurt

Today i came in happily
Leave from dark side

I lost my Anti-Radioactive stuff
i keeping waiting
keep texting
keep calling

but i get nothing
i get a mention
We 8.30 ah !
but...
finally you here at 9.00 am

Firstly
we go find the stuff
after found the stuff

you left
for balls

i dont like play balls with others
you keep ask me why dont play together
what should i do

finally I left
Before left...
i text a msg
and go study myself

but i didnt receive your call
i keep waiting
another waiting again
i gave up
i very disappointed
I go the hall

i thought you will ask me something
but you didnt...
you keep playing your badminton

Suddenly you came
I in bad mood
i scolded you
1st sorry

then i go for basketball myself
you came
for basketball too
but not with me
I stayed alone
you Keep playing again

My heart like burning
i can't release the heat in my heart
i keep throwing the basketball
i heard yihung ask me why emo at my back

then i cried awhile
i don't like to expose my feeling
but i cant be strong anymore
i keep playing the ball
let the tears mixed with the sweat
nobody saw
nobody felt

I keep telling myself
don't care so much
Ppl wan play balls mah, you don't wan play oni mah , so angry for wad ?
I calm
i tried to laugh
i tried to camouflage myself
it was so fake

i laugh all the smiles of a week in today
i used up all of it

When i back home
I try to tell him what my feeling today
but he seems like not concern on it
he like playing his games more

Who I can find
Nobody

Blog
You helped me much.....

No care No pain
I learnt from you
Heartless Human

1 评论:

lol 说...

find me pls x)