2011年8月2日星期二

Today i thought i can controlled ...
but i cant...

I am Damn Too Lonely T.T
i knew that i were bothered you today
saw ur impatient today
first time chat with you make me felt abit bad =[
maybe is my problem

sorry that annoyed you when you were damn busy
i really don't know

Definitely Sorry

And thanks for the milk =]
its heal my leg abit o.o

hmm

my ass leg...
tomorrow how to exam running?
I prepared for a week
then now the ass leg gave me a result like that?
don't pls...
my leg recover back pls =[


I swear i have to change my fate
although nobody knows it =]

STUPID LOO !
i knew it u will view my blog <3
Thx for ur motivation ...
really appreciate to met you this waiye sister =]
THX!









The Leaf had gone
The Tree found nothing
The wind brought the leaf left the tree
The Tree can do nothing
it won't move
Incompetent

0 评论: