2011年8月29日星期一

Banana's combos, just too much

I just can't stop myself to combo you ....
Maybe I wasn't your best unbanana brother ...
But u really my best banana brother...
And I always care it so...
But seems like nothing different from you without this unbanana brother:(
I just need to keep communication with my friends...
Especially the important one ....
Rou , banana , yew min , Bibi , boom kit , fei doi , dog Qing , Khoo2 ...

They both important to me
Include u banana
Am I your best friend , even we weren't good friend also?
I really don't know
U just not same in the different time
Some time good
Some time treat me suck
I hate this feel
I very exhausted being like this

Sorry bro
I will try to stop combo ...
If I can


Unbanana

1 评论:

bibichien 说...

wow, i'm important kah? haha. cheer, everything will be okay :) happy goes lucky. believe it :]