2009年1月26日星期一

【Sodesneh~原来如此】

Hihi everyone….
Actually I lazy type blog…
So use English wil faster…
A wonderful Chinese New Year…
I am having a lovely memories at the swing outside my grandma house…
We sing together…
And take photo together…
Such as two stupid but lovely d Cows^^
Actually the photo got little disgusting …
But I think the photo is lovely…
And I have many photo at my grandma house…
Some nice…
Some ugly…
Some lovely…
Don’t know how to describe it…
Yesterday night…
The doramon SMS me suddenly…
Ask something that I don’t wan reply d question…
Sorry Doramon…
Erm….
Actually I don’t know how to describe how much my heart hate the ppl….
So….
Unfortunately…
U ask a question that I don’t wan reply…
Komenasai…..不好意思
Not your fault la…
But if u really wan to ask…
U can ask others Hua or Xuan…
Dun ask me ^^
Coz….
No thief wil say he stole something himself…
Broken English~
Sodesneh…
Whatever thx for the message for 关心….
Happy New Year^^
祝卖火柴的小孩学厨艺顺顺利利
Jesophy Desus Leh…
Haha…
Italian…
Gayao~
Remember tel the 财神…
U dun need money…
Kakax…
Happy always too…



Friday 23/1/09

Today I have two exam at my class…
Geo and Math…
Geograffi…
My worst geograffi …
Yesterday night…
I cal xi eying for “SOS”
Ask something about which part is important…
Coz I really scare I dunnoe how to do…
But to day d exam paper not very easy …
Oso no very hard…
But I oso confuse when I saw the question…
The math…
I thought very easy…
Suddenly Kek at a question…
The question I do it b4 at my tuition..
So the answer is 4…
But my answer is wrong…
So I wrote the 步骤 and 直接 wrote =4….
Scared later the Ms. Chrysanthemum scold me 作弊….
But I think I wil explain …
But dunnoe she wil accept my explain anot..
Whatevar…..
No bird…
I oso no wrong…
So….
Happy always la….^^
Gayao…
Muz attack others with my power!!!
Math…
I wil kill u….^^

←★↘【 Weng 】←★↘

4 评论:

Natnat 说...

ah weng use english type blog!!
^^
happy new year ahh~
the geografi test
we all aso got
hard dao==

Natnat 说...

ok.
tis one comment on the bg
i speaker no open
so...din hear music
lol
sory
the hearts::hou hou!!!
bg:hou hou hou!!!

YeeJiat 说...

i changed my blog's URL 2
www.fish-herstory.blogspot.com
=]

Shuyee.H 说...

嗨,路过…